Dynamic Flexible Website Designs
Establishing an effective online presence is the cornerstone of an effective marketing strategy for businesses and organizations of all sizes
Featured Websites Designed by Vector Associates
D'Marcos Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar
West Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
Lakes Surgery Center
Uncle Buck's Party Rental
Website Design Alternatives
While a complex, fully custom website design may be appropriate for very large businesses and organizations, in an increasing number of cases, a more cost effective and flexible solution based on open source software is the right answer for businesses and organizations of any size. With the tools available today, impressive results can be achieved quickly at a fraction of the cost for a fully custom website.
One additional benefit of today’s solutions is the ease with which website content can be maintained by website owners without the need for complex tools, extensive training or familiarity with writing or editing HTML code.
Questions to Ask
Working with you, we start with the following key questions:
- What is the purpose of the website?
- What is the target audience? How will we reach them?
- How complex are our needs? How will we select a solution that best meets those needs?
- Where will the content come from? How do we plan to update it?
- Do we need a fully custom solution or will a solution based on an open source solution meet our needs?
- What is our budget, including initial development, content updates, ongoing maintenance and other fees?
Why Vector Associates
To provide our clients with solutions that are dynamic, flexible and easy to manage, we implement our design solutions using the WordPress open source content management system (CMS). We then extend the capabilities of WordPress by selecting and applying proven third party premium and non-premium themes and plugins specifically designed for WordPress.
With Vector Associates, you are always in control of your implemented solution. We provide you with the access credentials you will need, without restriction, to manage your website. We provide you and your staff with training so that, to the extent you wish to, you can manage your website content.
Not interested in or you don’t have the time to manage the content of your site? The majority of our clients retain us on an ongoing basis to fully manage their website content and to perform regular website backup and software updates. You choose the level of ongoing assistance, support and training that you desire and are comfortable with!
- Restaurant – D’Marcos Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Business Organization – Greater West Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Business Consulting Firms – Common Ground Consulting, Direction Associates, Inc.
- Certified Public Accounting Firm – McDonald Carlson CPAs
- Manufacturing Firm – Land Mark Industries, Inc.
- Recruiter and Executive Coach – Therese Marie
- Event & Party Rental Business – Uncle Buck’s Party Rental
- Real Estate Firms – Lighthouse Real Estate Group, Inc., First Commercial Realty & Development Co., Inc.
- Surgery Center – Lakes Surgery Center
- Dental Practice – Robin Siman DDS, PC
- Churches – Our Lady of Refuge Parish, St. Benedict Parish
- Parochial School – Our Lady of Refuge School
- Sports Injury Assessment – Instant Sports Injury Assessment
- Online eCommerce Site – Uncle Buck’s Party Rental
- Cooperative Housing Development – Carriage House Cooperative
- Manufacturing Rep Firm – Hielan Sales & Marketing